A. We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from consumer and credit reporting agencies.
B. We do not disclose any non-public personal information to anyone except as permitted by law.
C. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
D. We may disclose the following kinds of non-public personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms. This includes such things as your name, address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, place of employment and driver’s license number.
- Information about your transactions with us and our affiliates, such as policy and account numbers, policy coverage, premium and payment history.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies such as your credit worthiness and credit history.
E. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you as described above to those employees, independent contracting agents, and other affiliated entities or individuals who need to know that information in order to provide products or service for you. Their right to further disclose or use that information is limited by our employee conduct rules, applicable law, and non-disclosure agreements where appropriate. We maintain safeguards that comply with federal and state law to protect your non-public personal information.