Farm Insurance

Tennesse farm in fall

It would be hard to find a better symbol to represent Tennessee than the farmer. With courage and determination, farmers tilled the soil, tended livestock, and established a farming tradition in Tennessee, they joined together in communities to take care of one another and preserve their heritage…



Our farmowners program offers coverage for owner-occupied structures with farm related exposures.  A farm policy covers the residence, personal property, personal liability, and medical payments. To meet your varied and specific needs we provide a variety of optional coverages.

For customers who insure their primary residence or rental property with FMT, we offer farm fire coverage for farm property without an owner-occupied residence.

Important Note for Farm Owners: Standard policies for farm property owners do not cover flood damage. Flood coverage, however, is available in the form of a separate policy both from the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) by calling (888) 379-9531 or through one of our local insurance agents.

Call us today or click on the "Get a Free Quote" button to complete our simple quote form, and we'll get back to you with answers regarding flood insurance.

If you are interested in learning more about the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), please feel free to check out their official flood website: floodsmart.gov